ATC has great benefits for both part-time and full-time employees. View the photo below to see an overview of these benefits.
For Healthcare Associates in Good Standing on Most Contracts
- 48 Hour Payday on Visa Debit Card
- Reward Points, with every hour worked, towards free gifts
- CPR/ACLS and CEU training discounts available (20% off for ATC employees half coming from TRIO and the other half reimbursed in ATC payroll)
- Loyalty bonuses distributed on certain assignments
- AT&T Discount Plan saving up to 22% on the monthly service charge of qualifying wireless plans. Use our Discount Code: FAN2526806 in person at AT&T stores or visit online
- $200 employee referral bonus. $100 paid out to you after your friend works her/his 1st shift and then again the 5th shift!
- Tickets at Work: We at ATC Healthcare Services are pleased to announce our new partnership with TicketsatWork. Now you’ll have access to exclusive savings on movie tickets, theme parks, hotels, tours, Broadway and Vegas shows & more. Be sure to visit often as new products and discounts are constantly being added. Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org or
call 205-870-7423 for the most recent monthly offers.
For Healthcare Associates Working 20+ Hours
Healthcare associates working 20 or more hours are eligible to enroll immediately after their first shift for:
- Medical (both a MEC plan and two levels of medical indemnity), stand-alone Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Accident and Critical Illness plans for both themselves and/or their family. This is done directly with Benefits in a Card
- After three months of employment and at least 30 hours per week, HCA’s may enroll
- Flexible Spending Accounts cover health and dependent care costs with tax-free earnings
- After six months of full-time employment, we offer a Tuition Reimbursement Program, up to $1,000 per semester for up to two semesters
- After one year of employment and 1,000 hours, Enrollment in a 401(k) Savings Plan with employer contribution
Please connect with the ATC Alabama branch office for inquiries related to payroll perks, CEUs, and rewards program at 205-870-7423 or Compliance Manager Kerel Green email@example.com.
Questions and general inquiries regarding all other benefits including health, dental, vision contact Benefits in a Card at 800-497-4856 or www.mybiac.com/atc
Questions regarding 401k and tuition reimbursement should contact:
Ms. Helaine Fox
Director of Human Resources Human
ATC Healthcare Services – Corporate Office
Lake Success, NY
Business fax: 516-750-1755