Welcome to the State of Alabama Individual Living/Homebound (SAIL) personal care resource page for ATC Healthcare Services personal care workers. This page serves as the central location for all pertinent information and enrollment documents for SAIL Homebound care workers on ATC payroll. Additional related employee documents are listed as well.
- ATC – SAIL Timecard: Custom ATC timecard for SAIL care workers
- ATC-SAIL HCA Enrollment Package: New employee enrollment package updated as of August 7, 2017
- HCA Employee Handbook: Detailed agreement between employees and ATC
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plan: For ATC employees averaging 20 or more hours per week
- ATC Birmingham Communication Standards: List of our communication policies
All inquiries related to any matters related to the SAIL-ATC staffing partnership should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org (Anniston, Birmingham, Tuscaloosa, Montgomery, and Decatur only).
All timecards should be submitted via email to email@example.com or via fax to 205-879-1332.
All inquires related to SAIL in the Mobile or Dothan areas should be directed to the ATC Mobile office at 251-660-8574.