To find ALL state regulated forms: https://www.alsde.edu/sec/pss/Pages/healthdocumentation-all.aspx?navtext=Alabama%20School%20Health:%20Forms%20/%20Documents
Can be used to find IHP(s), PPA forms (OTC, and prescribed, Tracheostomy PPA, Gastrostomy PPA), Inventory forms (Controlled substance inventory forms), Self- Administration, Unusual Occurrence, MAR forms, etc. and more
Click on Alabama, then your school system, and then school. This site should be updated during the school year to assist with carb counting for students with diabetes
- Towards the bottom of this link, it says “Preparing Staff” as a title, where it gives some resources for help with a tubefeeding (some info with gravity feeds, and lots of info regarding pumps: Kangaroo Joey is common in schools). It inclues info for troubleshooting the pump as well as error signs.
- This powerpoint has useful info too, towards the end is specific info on the Kangaroo pumps and Infinity pumps.
- Kangaroo Pump Inservice Training (for different Kangaroo pumps)
- Infinity Pump Info: http://infinityfeedingpump.com/
- Errors for Infinity Pump
- Diastat Administration: HOW TO ADMINISTER
- Similar link, in color, easier to see: http://www.tsbvi.edu/images/documents/Health_Center/child_diastat_instructions.pdf
- **HELPFUL VIDEO**: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6gVnyi34_g
Educational material on illnesses made available in both English and Spanish. Helpful handouts for students and their parents.
TRIO Safety AED & CPR
Call Brad Skiff for AEDs (205) 440-1000 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit the TRIO company web site for on or off site CPR classes.
Fast Facts for the School Nurse
School Nursing in a Nutshell (ebook)
Supply vendor including Nickie Special Needs Training Manikin